منتدى كلية العلوم بدمنهور
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى كلية العلوم بدمنهور

الرئيسيةبوابه جديدةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

sight stop his heart!!!!!!

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
????
زائر

sight stop his heart!!!!!! Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: sight stop his heart!!!!!!   sight stop his heart!!!!!! Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy be upon you .. You are careful and read!! Watch your read!!! Scary scene ..

Imagine you are in the creatures on the Day of Resurrection and the custody of the account
And the time has come to separate them

While going to the people of Paradise and the people eager to fire and you find yourself driven

In a place you might not imagine or think so much when you are at the minimum --

Do you know where you are now?? ....... You are the norms

Yes, my brother has the same Hassanatk Siiatk and remained in this place until details of God in you.

Imagine yourself and you are considered by the people of Paradise and they enjoy and wish you were with them

And people on fire and poison Zaqqum? And calls upon the Almighty God does not make them Your

Why my brother was a lack of intervention to heaven??

Was a lack of, do you know why? It's something very simple

It is a good one .... What? Yes, good God, and only one

Yes, I remember I passed on to your neighbors did not have peace? Handed over to wish them

I remember the day I passed a colleague Taatbasm not you in the face? Tbasmt Vtbasmk to wish your brother in the face of truth

I remember the day I found lying injured on the road did not remove?
Wish to harm Oazelth clearance from the Division of the faith.

I remember the day when I was wasting time sitting in anything? I sat down to remember God's wish

I remember ..

I remember ..

So you missed the good and not one but thousands of alms, which was
That you can not stand such a situation

Feltagaf now with yourself and take a serious and do not waste even a good one might regret it much later
(Before your computer account)
Home worry .. all the people of Paradise of the Lord Amiyien world ..

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy be upon you .. You are careful and read!! Watch your read!!! Scary scene ..

Imagine you are in the creatures on the Day of Resurrection and the custody of the account
And the time has come to separate them

While going to the people of Paradise and the people eager to fire and you find yourself driven

In a place you might not imagine or think so much when you are at the minimum --

Do you know where you are now?? ....... You are the norms

Yes, my brother has the same Hassanatk Siiatk and remained in this place until details of God in you.

Imagine yourself and you are considered by the people of Paradise and they enjoy and wish you were with them

And people on fire and poison Zaqqum? And calls upon the Almighty God does not make them Your

Why my brother was a lack of intervention to heaven??

Was a lack of, do you know why? It's something very simple

It is a good one .... What? Yes, good God, and only one

Yes, I remember I passed on to your neighbors did not have peace? Handed over to wish them

I remember the day I passed a colleague Taatbasm not you in the face? Tbasmt Vtbasmk to wish your brother in the face of truth

I remember the day I found lying injured on the road did not remove?
Wish to harm Oazelth clearance from the Division of the faith.

I remember the day when I was wasting time sitting in anything? I sat down to remember God's wish

I remember ..

I remember ..

So you missed the good and not one but thousands of alms, which was
That you can not stand such a situation

Feltagaf now with yourself and take a serious and do not waste even a good one might regret it much later
(Before your computer account)
Home worry .. all the people of Paradise of the Lord Amiyien world ..

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

sight stop his heart!!!!!!
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» اريـــــــد قـــــــلبـــــــــاً ........... I Need HearT
» stop

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى كلية العلوم بدمنهور :: القسم الثقافى Cultural Section :: المنتدى العام General Discussion-
انتقل الى: